Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Recycle

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

 Blazer (buy HERE), turtleneck (buy HERE)-J.Crew
Jeans-JBrand
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (love this color HERE)
Necklace-Neiman Marcus
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

Hi everyone! One thing that's been a common thread through my blog and that I hope to continue, is recycling articles of clothing and remixing it to wear it differently. It's so easy to get lost in the latest trend and feel the need to buy what's currently popular, that existing items in your closet can get neglected. I'm definitely guilty of this and am trying to be more cognizant of not falling victim to it, especially because it can become costly.

This red blazer from J.Crew has been one of my favorite items I purchased a couple months ago (they have been killing it lately with their clothes). Red is one of my favorite colors to wear whether it be from bags/clothes but I noticed it also has the tendency to have people shy away from it because it's such a bold color. However, I encourage you to incorporate red into your wardrobe because it's the perfect pop of color to give to your outfits! I wore today's blazer previously HERE and HERE to give you ideas on how to pair reds in outfits and hope you will be inspired to add this vibrant color into your closet.

Be bold. Wear it confidently. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment