Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fuel

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater, Blazer (J.Crew, blazer currently on sale, love this color HERE)
Jeans-Gap
Shoes-Vera Wang Lavender Label
Necklace-Sequins via Neiman Marcus

Happy Wednesday! Nothing like a mid morning coffee pick me up to get me through the day. After working 14 hours yesterday, I am exhausted. I'll be running some last minutes holiday errands on my day off by wearing something bright such as my new blazer with a cup of coffee on hand to keep me energized;)

Talk to you soon and thanks SO much for visiting. Xo. 
   

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you. The blue background really brings the outfit alive!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the use of color in this outfit. The pairing of the peach blazer with the cable knit sweater was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blazer, shoe and sweater.
    Stunning look !!

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete