Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Black and Blue

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-A.P.C. (love this color HERE)
Jeans-J.Brand
Shoes-Vera Wang Lavender Label
Hat-H&M
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

Hi everyone! Over the weekend, this outfit was my go to uniform with the DC area experiencing very mild temperatures. It's simple but adding a hat kind of elevates that simplicity into something a bit more chic, no?;)

Hope your week is going well. Work has been rough and tiring the past couple of days and I am so thankful to have a day off today to get some much needed rest. It's been a whirlwind, past couple of weeks with personal and blog related projects and I can not wait for a little break with the holidays coming up. I have a very exciting (well, to me at least) announcement on Friday that I can't wait to share with you;)

Have a fantastic day. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment