Friday, December 14, 2012

The Holidays

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

 Striped blouse-J.Crew
Sweater-Gap
Skirt-T.J. Maxx (love this one here)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Necklace-Alexis Bittar (similar style here)

Happy Friday everyone! With the holidays coming up, I'm very much attracted to all things that glitter. I found this festive skirt unexpectedly at T.J. Maxx and thought it would be perfect to wear around the upcoming holidays;)

I also decided to wear this outfit for a fun and exciting feature I want to share with you today. In my past weekend snapshots, I shared with you home decor things I would find over the weekend or mini projects I was doing around my place and well, my home has finally come together (for the most part). The kind people at Apartment Therapy asked to feature my place so I invited them over last weekend. Apartment Therapy was one of the first websites I would frequent when I first bought my place because it focuses on small spaces, so to have them want to feature my place was a bit unreal....


This feature was actually something I wasn't sure if I wanted to do because I feel like your home is a personal and private space, and quite frankly, interior decor is something I'm still learning as I go. It's not something I feel 100% confident about, but as of now, I think I'm satisfied with what I've done to the place. So, please visit my home tour HERE to see more pictures of my place--I'd love to hear what you think of it! The lovely photos from the home tour were taken by Nicole Crowder of http://nicolecrowderphoto.com/ She's awesome.

Have a great weekend. Xo.

4 comments:

  1. I love your gold skirt. You've also got great taste in home decor!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via apartment therapy! love your style...and your condo!

    www.blogabouteverything.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those purple chairs!! and the trunk setup is so chic. well done!

    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG ... AMAAAZING! I literally love every little detail :) Wow, all I can say is you did a great job & thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete