1. Picked up this little guy from Neiman Marcus to add to my jewelry collection. I've been eying this Alexis Bittar piece for awhile now and when my wonderful SA (sales associate) lady at Neiman's notified me there was a sale, I knew that this was the right time to bring him home with me.
2. Made this stove top mac n' cheese again. I found the recipe last month and have now dubbed this my new go to recipe for stove top mac n' cheese. It's cooked all in one pot while the pasta cooks along with the roux. Recipe coming soon.
3. Was shopping at my nearby Bed Bath and Beyond and discovered they merged with World Market. Amazing. Half of the store is Bed Bath and Beyond products while the other half is World Market products. I've been sorta obssessed with ginger beer ever since I had it at my friend's potluck last month and was so happy to discover it at World Market. I had an amazing cocktail (Moscow Mule) at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago and found out the ingredients needed were ginger beer, Stoli, and lime juice. Easy and really good. Trust me.
4. Had a craving for Korean BBQ so made my way to Honey Pig in Annadale, VA, otherwise known as K-town. We ordered the boneless short ribs, spicy chicken, and pork belly. Craving satisfied.
5. Needed some down time for myself and relaxed with by painting my nails with my new nail polish by Essie (Saint Tropez) and the latest Elle magazine. Glass of wine not pictured;)
How was your weekend?