This weekend I....
1. Bought a couple of new DVDs last week and finally had the chance to watch one of them this weekend. The original plan was to watch Argo since they were up for an Oscar (and they won!) but changed my mind and felt like watching something lighter instead. It worked out anyway because I found out later this weekend that another friend has been wanting to watch this movie so asked me to wait to watch it. I really enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower--it's based off a novel and showcases the highs and lows of growing up and the friends that help us get through life. Two thumbs up.
2. Met up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time (this seems to be a common theme lately) at our favorite restaurant (Victoria Gastropub) located in MD that makes the most amazing poutine. Our catch up session lasted over 2 hours, so I'd say it was a good night.
3. Went shopping with my mom and ended up buying this glitter cardigan at Neiman Marcus. I was a bit skeptical at first but then my mom kept encouraging me to buy it, saying that it was going to come in handy. My mom is the best enabler. Sigh.
4. Picked up some new Essie nail polish colors that are very "Spring" like shades. I painted my nails in liliacism and now everytime I see my nails, I'm eagerly anticipating a change of seasons. I'm over you Winter. Really.
5. Met up with Mel and company at Bonchon in VA since we haven't seen each other in awhile. I've mentioned my love for this place several times on my blog so I won't say much other then it's the best fried chicken. Ever. It's definitely been a food filled weekend which included lots of catch up sessions with friends and I'm looking forward to another one today with my blogger friend, Meg. .
How was your weekend?