Friday, March 8, 2013

Little Black Skirt

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-H&M (buy here)
Blouse-Gap (on sale here)
Skirt-Maje (love this style here)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (buy here)
Necklace-Alexis Bittar
Ring-David Yurman (buy here)

Happy Friday, friends! I am so relieved that this week is finally over and the weekend is finally here. It's been a rough week both personally and professionally but glad to see that things are starting to turn around. 

I don't know about you, but it's always hard finding simple, basic items for the closet. I'm pretty particular when it comes to clothes because it has to be the right fabric/color, have interesting details, and most importantly, fit well. For awhile I've been on the hunt to find a good form fitting black skirt that actually hugs my body instead of hanging loose on the side, and since I'm petite, finding clothes that fit right can at times be annoying and difficult. I recently came across this skirt while shopping and was initially attracted because of the texture to it. It's hard to tell from the photos but it has a cool, lizard skin embossed print to it with out it being actual leather material. Details get me every time.

I'm not too familiar with this label Maje, but after doing a quick search and look of their collection on the web, I found their pieces to be simple yet edgy, playful, and cool. I approve. The fact that the skirt itself fits well on my body has my interest peaked even more for future purchases;)

Have a great weekend. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment