Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend I....

1. Bought seeds to grow a cilantro plant. I don't have a green thumb by any means (I killed my parsley plant last summer) and almost killed my bamboo plant (who does that?!) but I'm going to attempt once more to grow one of my favorite herbs that is used frequently in my dishes. Wish me luck.

2. Ordered a pair of cool Rag and Bone coated jeans last week (they look like leather) and it was finally delivered over the weekend. I've recently come across their denim line and have pretty much become obsessed with their jeans after trying them on. They have the prefect amount of stretch and they fit like a glove. Though they're a bit pricey, I think they are worth the splurge.

3. Met up with a friend to have dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant in the Columbia, MD area. The lighting was extremely dim so the photos were too dark to post, so no food pictures today. I haven't seen my friend since my housewarming party so we knew we would have loads to catch up on but didn't realize that our dinner conversation would last for 4 hours. Love it. Since our work schedules are unconventional, it's always a bit difficult to coordinate a time to meet up (it took about a month to arrange our dinner) but so glad we got to catch up on life happenings.

4. Finally used my Starbucks coffee cups I bought recently (and on sale!). They're just the cutest, right?

5. Had a craving for frozen yogurt so we stopped by Pinkberry to satisfy that craving before watching Oz, The Great and Wonderful. We watched it on IMAX/3D and it was cool to see a fantasy movie in 3D, especially since the movie involved lots of mystical creatures that would randomly pop out. The movie itself was entertaining to watch and gives you more insight to the characters behind the classic movie, The Wizard of Oz.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment