1. I officially converted into becoming a Mac user. I bought a much needed laptop (my previous one was on it's deathbed) and decided on the new Macbook Pro with retina display. I've been playing around with it over the weekend trying to familiarize myself with it and the more I've become used to it makes me realize....why has it taken me so long to get one?
2. Finally satisfied my sushi craving at one of my favorite sushi restaurants (Yuraku) located in Germantown, Maryland. It's a bit of a drive but well worth it, especially when it comes to my food cravings.
3. Upgraded my current David Yurman Albion ring to a bigger version of it and in a new color. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be wearing my 1st one frequently but I am loving my new ring. Bling bling.
4. Received a package full of new Essie nail polish colors and cuticle kit courtesy of Aquaphor! Looking forward to sharing these new colors with you.
5. Went to dinner with Mel and company to our favorite hot pot place in Virginia, called Hot Spot. This weekend was unusually frigid, especially with it being Spring so warming up to a hot meal and butter beer was perfect.
How was your weekend?