Friday, June 28, 2013

Sheer

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-Equipment
Leather (faux) shorts-F21 (old)
Shoes-Same Edelman (leopard version here)
Purse-Chanel WOC
Ring-David Yurman


One of the staple items in my closet are button down shirts. I own various kinds because they're easy and comfortable to wear and great layering pieces for the winter.

Out of curiosity, I've tried on the ever popular Equipment blouses before in the past, but opted not to purchase them since all of the ones I've tried on have either been too long on the sleeves or too roomy on the sides for me. Simply put, they are just not petite friendly. The blouses are pretty pricey as it is and I personally don't care enough to spend more money on it to have it altered--I just don't want to be bothered with it no matter how popular they are in the fashion blogosphere. However, to my (pleasant) surprise, the sleeves on this version didn't fall below my wrist like the others have in the past, and it was my first time seeing a Peter Pan collar on their blouse which adds a little character to their usual conventional design. What can I say, I'm a sucker for subtle details;) 

Have a great weekend. Xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment