Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Classic White Shirt

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-H&M
Jeans-Gap
Belt-J.Crew
Shoes-Vera Wang Lavender Label
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Neckalce-Sequin
Wallet/Clutch-Marc Jacob  
 
There are days when I have those 'I have nothing to wear' moments and feel uninspired. When I come across that moment I usually refer back to classic pairings such as the white shirt and jeans combo. It's such a simple and casual combination yet can look so effortlessly chic. If you've been following my blog for some time now, you probably noticed that I am a huuuuuge fan of jewelry. I love and appreciate pieces that are unique and somewhat remind me of art. I tweeted about this necklace when I first saw it at Neiman Marcus a month ago and added it to my Christmas wishlist. I must've been a good girl because I was gifted the gorgeous necklace for Christmas. 

Whether it be adding jewelry, a scarf, or a fantastic pair of shoes, what do you do to dress up the classic white shirt/jeans combo?

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I usually take the white button up and jeans combo in a menswear direction, with an oversized watch and penny loafers. I really love this more ladylike spin!

    xxx

    Sibyl

    www.sibylputyourclotheson.com
    twitter: @SibylDahl

    ReplyDelete