Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pink+Green

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-Sigrid Olsen
Jeans-Paige Denim
Jacket-Juicy Couture
Shoes-Alice&Olivia
Bracelet-Sequin
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Purse-Chanel

Can we talk about how this weather can change from 60 degrees to 30 degrees within one day?? I wore this outfit when it was obviously warmer because the jacket is light and was enough to keep me warm under the comfortable temperatures I experienced a couple days ago. I've always been attracted to coats/jackets with interesting details whether it be from the cut, color, pleats, cute buttons, etc. I love it all. 

The colors of this outfit, along with the super feminine shoes (which I'm madly in love with) can all together be perceived as "girly." I chose to wear cargo pants instead of just plain denim because I like to incorporate something that sets it off a little. Cargo pants are very casual--boyish even, so I chose to wear them because sometimes things can't always be perfect.

Do you do something to your outfit to slightly set it off?

4 comments:

  1. Your shoes are adorable! And yes, what's up with this weather??? It got so cold yesterday afternoon that I was not prepared in terms of warmer gloves and coat when I left work. It was colder than when I left home in the morning! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your A&O shoes are totally adorable. Do you find them comfy too?
    I usually like to set things off with jewelry. For instance, today I have on a button down and sweater, but added a big, colorful necklace to add some interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you so ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE the pink and green combo! sad we wont see you at our party! let me be bad influence and call off work! hahahaha
    xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket...so amazing!

    xoxo
    east.love.west

    ReplyDelete