Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back To the Daily Grind


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin
 
 Gingham shirt-J.Crew
Skirt, belt-Banana Republic
Bracelet-David Yurman, Neiman Marcus
Shoes-Loeffler Randall
Clutch-Lauren Merkin

Hi everyone! I'm back from a well rested vacation and ready to re-connect with you again. I'll share photos from my travel on Friday so please stay tuned=)

I recently purchased this gingham shirt from J.Crew and have been loving it so much because I see it being worn in so many different ways. Just like my love for my chambray shirt in my previous outfit posts, I see the gingham shirt being versatile, so you will be seeing the shirt show up several more times (weather permitted, of course). The gingham shirt can look fun and casual yet still look work appropriate by styling it with a pencil skirt/trousers because the pattern and bright colors gives a nice punch versus a plain, solid button down blouse.

Readers, do you have any other suggestions on how to style a gingham shirt to be work appropriate?

2 comments: