Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's get brunch

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-Old Navy
Jeans-JBrand
Necklace-H&M
Shoes-KORS by Michael Kors
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

For the past couple of days, the weather has been cold, rainy and dismal. Today, the sun is finally shining and it actually feels like spring. I'm headed out to meet a friend for brunch and wanted to wear these beautiful eggplant colored jeans I bought recently for an amazing price at Nordstrom Rack. For what JBrand normally costs, the price I bought these for ($47!!) was such a steal. 

Awhile back, I mentioned I love pairing yellow and purple together. They were my favorite colors I loved pairing together growing up and nothing has changed=) If you're hesitant to play with bright or bold hues, start with one bold color and incorporate the other color with ease. The yellows from my top are noticeable but it's not over the top where the the only color you see is yellow. The cream color offsets the yellow and tones it down. I also couldn't resist adding a bit of "bling" to the outfit;)

Hope you're having a great week so far. Talk soon xo.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE everything about this look?!? Colored denim, stripes, statement necklace.... perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete