Friday, April 6, 2012

Wanderlust: Bahamas


These are snapshots I took through my phone while vacationing in the Bahamas. I didn't take my DSLR camera with me on this vacation because I actually have been to the Bahamas twice already so it wasn't somewhere new to me. I usually love to travel to places I've never been before but this time around, I just really wanted a relaxing getaway so I went back to the Bahamas.

I love to travel as much as I love food and fashion, which should speak volumes. If you can, I highly encourage you to see the world, visit another country, and experience different cultures. It will change you.

Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Going to Bora bora in two weeks and these pics make me want to go now!

    shimmering2light.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the MOST fun!


    Sunnie
    (.=

    - PRADA SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY 2 DAYS LEFT -
    - PRADA SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY 2 DAYS LEFT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous your vacation looks AMAZING!! I love your yellow bikini :)

    ReplyDelete