Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Balance

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer, shoes-Alice&Olivia
Shirt-H&M
Leather shorts, ring-F21
Clutch-Nancy Gonzalez
Sunglasses-Chanel
Bracelets-David Yurman, Neiman Marcus

I like to have balance when I wear clothes, especially when I'm choosing a "going out outfit." If what I'm wearing on the bottom is tight fitting or short, I like to keep the top part covered or loose fitting. You could wear this outfit to a night out with friends or to a date. The leather shorts give the outfit somewhat of an edge, pops of color are found from the shirt and clutch, and the blazer brings together a polished look.

What are some going out outfits you wear?

1 comment:

  1. I usually tend to go with skinny jeans for going out, specially during the week when I have to quickly change from my work clothes. It's so easy to add a sparkly top and go.

    ReplyDelete