Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend I...

1. Spotted the most amazing snakeskin Mulberry bag while shopping with my sister. I haven't seen this texture before so when we saw it hanging on the display window we stopped dead in our tracks and immediately went inside the store to take a look. My sis was very close to purchasing it but held off until she heads to New York over the summer. I've been eyeing this bag for over a year but I put myself on a 'big purchase" shopping freeze after the Hermes purchases. Sigh, this bag is definitely on my wish list.

2. Attended CB2's DIY Saturday event on *ahem* Saturday. They were teaching people different ways to style a chandelier and turning planters into art. It was fun to learn new ways to be creative on beautifying your living space.

3. I finally found a vanity chair! I've been searching for quite some time to find the perfect chair for my vanity table and was drawn to the luxe design of this chair.

4. Made eggplant parmesan, poured glasses of vino, and plopped right in front of my tv to catch up on missed episodes of Game of Thrones. A home cooked meal seated in the comforts of my home along with watching my favorite series=perfect evening.

5. Stopped by H&M and found these super affordable ($12.95) capri pants that fit me oh so well. I loved them so much I bought them in 4 colors! (Khaki colored ones aren't pictured because I was wearing them while taking the pic and was too lazy to take them off=P)

6. Spent Sunday afternoon exploring Old Town Alexandria. It was a gorgeous, sunny day out that was perfect for shopping, people watching, and stopping for a froyo break.

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. great pics---i especially LOVE the chair and the food pics :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic--I'm pretty much in love with my chair too:)

      Delete
  2. Oo!! Where did you spot the Mulberry? I need to do some bag shopping! Also, Old Town is one of my favorite places to walk around when the weather's nice.

    - Erica from simplyepalf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it at the Intermix store! It's even more gorgeous in person...

      Delete
  3. Too bad I was out of town and couldn't go to the CB2 event. I am actually waiting for a few items from them right now, a side table and a lamp since mine decided to die over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they're doing another DIY event this Saturday.

      Delete