Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Be Bright

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-J.Crew
Pants, scarf-H&M
Glasses-Warby Parker
Shoes-Sam Edelman
Bracelet-Hermes
Ring-YSL

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! I hope you're enjoying the short work week thus far. Every year around this holiday, I start to feel sentimental and reflect on all the blessings in my life. I know I take things for granted many times and I love that this holiday is a stark reminder to be thankful for all that's in my life, especially when it comes to my family and friends

I'm always so grateful for both new and old readers that visit this blog daily and I hope I continue to give you enjoyable content through and through. 

Wishing you an awesome holiday that's filled with delicious food and lots of love. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment