Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Cheetah

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Cheetah (faux) fur jacket-Kate Spade New York
Jeans-Gap
Shirt-American Apparel
Boots-Chanel
Hat-F21
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Mine was filled with lots of family time and Black Friday shopping. I think I've finally recovered from the Black Friday shopping yesterday and have been relaxing and prepping for this upcoming week. I don't go back to work until Thursday but I have some home improvement projects I'll be working on this week during this mini vacation.

I recently bought this cheetah fur jacket because I'm a fan of leopard/cheetah print and this is the type of jacket that just speaks for itself. It's one of those easy to wear pieces that you can pair with jeans and voila, there is your no fuss, yet stylish outfit for running errands/meeting friends.

Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday before heading back to work tomorrow. Xo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this jacket. It's one that can be dressed up or down.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete