Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black Blazer Remix

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-Helmut Lang
Striped shirt-Ann Taylor
Skirt-H&M (from last year)
Shoes-Sam Edelman (similar style HERE)
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your week is going well so far. I was looking at my calendar last night and was shocked that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! How did that happen?? It's crazy how time has been flying.

I wanted to share with you today a recent purchase of mine, which is this cool, chic black Helmut Lang blazer. Blazers are one of those items I believe every woman should invest in because it's just a timeless piece that will never go out of style. I fell in love with this one only because it's a little different from the traditional looking blazer (no lapels or buttons) and I loved the fit on me. The only thing I'm debating is if I should hem the sleeves. I love adding updated classic pieces to my closet because it gives me options to play around with when thinking of outfits and makes it all that more interesting

What are your favorite go to blazers?

3 comments:

  1. I love the material on the sleeve. It's so usual. I would hem the sleeves on this jacket if it was mine.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red skirt! I've been thinking about buying one recently, and I think this post just tipped me over into yes!
    http://nugicalmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! And your hair is lovely! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete