Sunday, November 4, 2012

Black

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-Gap (similar style here)
Vest-H&M
Leather (faux) pants-H&M (affordable version here)
Cuff-Hermes
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Shoes-Pour La Victoire

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I apologize for the lack of post last week so instead, I wanted to do a quick post today. I've been putting in longer hours at work last week (worked 40 hours within 3 days) and I was too tired to edit and prepare a post for you on Friday. As much as I love blogging, I never would want to compromise my personal health for it, so hope you understand. 

Anyway, I'm usually not one to wear all black but I really wanted to pair these leather pants with an all black ensemble to give the outfit a chic vibe. The trick to wearing all black from head to toe is mixing textures. The only pop of color I wanted to come from this outfit was from my Hermes cuff and the color is fitting to the Fall season, no?;)

Washington, DC received a blast of cold air this past weekend which hopefully isn't a precursor for a harsh winter to come. But until winter is officially here, I'll be enjoying the Fall weather and its surroundings around me.

Have a great rest of the weekend. Xo.

3 comments:

  1. I love your faux leather pants. If only I had the legs for them :-)

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these fall photos! (and your shoes!)

    ReplyDelete