Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leather and Leopard

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-Gap
Leather jacket-Theory (recent purchase)
Scarf-Louis Vuitton
Boyfriend jeans-Zara (love these here)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (similar style here)
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

Happy post election day! Hope your week is going more smoothly than mine. A couple of days ago I started having intense pain on my bottom molar tooth which prompted me to go to my dentist immediately to find out that I have an infection in my nerve. I don't know about you but this is the first time I've ever experienced a toothache this bad and had no idea how much it can affect your daily routine. It hurts to chew (I've been on a liquid diet the last couple of days, ugh) and it pretty much puts me in a sour mood. I have to get a root canal done tomorrow which somehow worked out because today is the first day of my week long staycation. In the meantime, the dentist put me on a pain med which has pretty much been the BEST. THING.EVER. I never thought I'd be saying that because I encounter drug addicts from time to time at work but good grief this stuff really is wonderful. On the flip side of things, since I'm off from work for a week I can at least get the procedure done and rest w/o it interfering with work. Glass half full.

Have a great rest of the week and I'll talk to you soon. Xo.


5 comments:

  1. Root canals aren't as bad as they sound (my mom is a dentist). Just bring your ipod/music/podcasts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think about bringing music! Thanks for the suggestion Laura:)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your toothache. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol--I'm sure the pain will subside after the root canal:)

      Delete
  3. Love your jacket and leopard scarf! Nothing better :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete